Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a gray 2013 former NC trooper car. And now for the rest of the story...……..
Going to my local Woople House Yesterday. I noticed a Mustang hanging back behind me. I pulled up to the stoplight and he pulled up beside me. He rolled down his window and started yelling, "You ain't no cop @#$%. You think you're Funny?". I just looked and smiled. Must have upset him as he burned rubber from the light. 5 seconds later, 3 NC troopers were screaming out of the Woople House I was going to. Of course, they caught him.
Sure did enjoy my bacon and eggs!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you KTMtrigger for the like!! You like bacon and eggs too?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I gotta ask Wiggly or Crispy bacon. We are 2 Wiggly and 1 Crispy
Firm, bendable but not floppy sloppy. I hate to pick up a piece that crumbles before you get it in your mouth. Now for eggs, lightly scammbled w/ Texas Pete.
BTW: Mustang guy got reckless driving, speeding, reckless endangerment and resisting.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I drive the Charger most of the time. So I am use to it. But when I drive my trusty dusty Eagle, I wonder why are all the A-Holes out in full force. You easily forget your driving a rolling law reminder.

Double edge sword however. I respect my local LEOs so I know if I do stupid things I set a bad example when people think I am federal or local LEOs.

And its a real pisser when on highway and no one passes you but a slow car up ahead blocks you and your in the middle lane and cant move over cause, they wont pass you but also wont slow down.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I drive the Charger most of the time. So I am use to it. But when I drive my trusty dusty Eagle, I wonder why are all the A-Holes out in full force. You easily forget your driving a rolling law reminder.

Double edge sword however. I respect my local LEOs so I know if I do stupid things I set a bad example when people think I am federal or local LEOs.

And its a real pisser when on highway and no one passes you but a slow car up ahead blocks you and your in the middle lane and cant move over cause, they wont pass you but also wont slow down.
Seen it here too, I just slow down more until someone moves.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
BTW: Mustang guy got reckless driving, speeding, reckless endangerment and resisting.
Sounds like that's one Mustang that's going to be off the road for awhile.

·
Registered
648 Posts
This thread is funny because Karma is rightfully involved.

But if you want to see funny, fly through Estelline Texas and you will get lit up by a spanking new S550 Mustang GT with subdued markings. Tons of people see the Mustang as they turn the bend into town on a 4 lane highway and instinctively think they are off to the races until the lights come on. Speed trap USA.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm curious how you know what charges the driver received.
The three Trooper came back to the Wopple House for breakfast, asked me to join them because they were interested in my car.

·
Super Moderator
11,495 Posts
WTF is a "Woople House" ??? :unsure:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I drive a gray 2013 former NC trooper car. And now for the rest of the story...……..
Going to my local Woople House Yesterday. I noticed a Mustang hanging back behind me. I pulled up to the stoplight and he pulled up beside me. He rolled down his window and started yelling, "You ain't no cop @#$%. You think you're Funny?". I just looked and smiled. Must have upset him as he burned rubber from the light. 5 seconds later, 3 NC troopers were screaming out of the Woople House I was going to. Of course, they caught him.
Sure did enjoy my bacon and eggs!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Update: Title should read Wopple, not woople, senior moment!
WTF is a "Woople House" ??? :unsure:
Sorry Flex, My bad. Should be Wopple House. (Waffle House)

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
I was hoping it was a local version of a Waffle House... ;)

Oh, about the bacon... Why can't we order bacon like we order steak? Rare, Med. Rare, Medium, Med. Well or Well Done? What's the big deal? I like crispy bacon (NOT burnt!), but my buddy likes it kind of warm and floppy. So, Med. Well and Rare. Easy, right?! 😀

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was hoping it was a local version of a Waffle House... ;)

Oh, about the bacon... Why can't we order bacon like we order steak? Rare, Med. Rare, Medium, Med. Well or Well Done? What's the big deal? I like crispy bacon (NOT burnt!), but my buddy likes it kind of warm and floppy. So, Med. Well and Rare. Easy, right?! 😀
It started with a nephew years ago, he couldn't sound the "F" yet, came out "P" so Wopple House.
Ditto on the bacon, bendable crispy. (Steak? almost Medium)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BTW guys, when the trooper came back, they parked their shiney new Chargers around my car, thought it was a LTs car. After breakfast we walked out to the cars. I patted the hood and asked Gray Ghost, "Did you have fun talking to your new friends?"( I pressed the lock button twice). The trooper got a good laugh at that.🚔

1 - 20 of 20 Posts