Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, that Daytona is fun with the ESP off and in manumatic mode !!!!!
When I got to work the parking lot was empty. Being it was 7:00am on a Saturday, I pulled in took a hard left and nailed it in first gear. The tires broke loose and I was power sliding a turn !!! WOW !!! When I parked the car I could smell the rubber when I got out.. WOW!!!!

They say this thing will eventually have more power !! Could be trouble !!!

DAYTONA #1936.. 200 MILES ON THE CLOCK.. PICKED IT UP WEDNESDAY NIGHT

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
200 MILES ON THE CLOCK..
Be nice to your car for a few more miles before you beat her! :D

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
Be nice to your car for a few more miles before you beat her! :D

you are one to talk.... :whistle:

DRT :D

oh... mike... I am going to try to get the "stuff" today... you still want?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
oh... mike... I am going to try to get the "stuff" today... you still want?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok will call you as soon as I have it....

oh.... my Daytona does not even have 200 miles on it... :D

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
beezn said:
stuff? does that stuff make you feel funny?

nah.... it is "stuff" for modding the cars.... didnt have it in stock, so it is on order.... was tola a week out :cry:

Anywho... if you want to have fun with Daytona's, meet up with another member near you with one and cruise around.... if you think 1 daytona draws attention... 2 really draw attention where ever you go... :D

oh... and I now have 202 miles on my Daytona... and need to get fuel before I head to the car show tonight... :embarrese (10.2MPG.... opps)

·
Registered
608 Posts
I had mine in the same type of "power slide" with 40 miles on it. Like they say for break-in period "drive it like you stole it". :rockon:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Beat that car senseless from the moment you leave the dealership! My avatar pic is from a video we made the day I brought my car home. Powesliding in these cars is fun! I was pretty impressed that the nanny will even allow one complete donut before the fun governor kicks in.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
boy do i envy you guys with cool air.....when i get some cooler air i can't wait to hammer the hemi. she is great down here, just hard as hell to get that extra umph you guys are getting up in the cooler parts of the u.s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts