Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pricing on the Charger was recently put "into the system" so dealers can see exactly how much everything costs (it took them long enough!)
Here's the breakdown:
Charger RT 29,320
Inferno Red 225
Navigation Option 1495
UConnect 360
Sound Group II 535
Smoker's Group 30
Sirius 195
Rear Seat Video 1150
Sunroof 950
Engine Block Heater 40
Elec. Convenience Group 630
Convenience Grp. II 955
Destinatio 675
$36,560, including destination.

Sound Group II is a 322 Watt Amp, 6 Boston Acoustics Speakers, 6 disc Changer.
Electronics Convenience Group is Security system, steering wheel radio controls, EVIC, garage door openers.
Convenience Group II is dual zone climate, heated seats, power pedals, power seats.

I realize that pricing was announced over a week ago, but I never saw a complete breakdown of all the options. The breakdown above is for a fully loaded inferno red car, shipped to California (destination charges may vary slightly).
Also, DaimlerChrysler is officially calling this "introductory pricing", and this will most likely jump by at least a few hundred after the intial advertising blitz.
RT

·
Registered
113 Posts
Has pricing for the Charger SRT-8 been released?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Nope. Not yet. Heck, my local dealer didn't even know the prices we have here:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordering for the Magnum SRT8 isn't even open yet. Charger SRT8..... not any time soon. I would estimate spring, 2006 as a 2006.5 model.
RT

·
Registered
28 Posts
That sounds a little late to me, someone posted the starting production date for the charger srt8 and it was september or something like that, so I think they should be out by October

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yep, Job 1 starts for SRT-8 in Sept. See the Brampton Production Update thread, way towards the bottom.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can see late 05 instead of early 06. I can also see delays b/c of demand for the 6.1L. Only time will tell.
RT

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
what about the handling packages? I thought there was a Performance Handling package that had the 18's and diffrent shocks/springs.. :confused:
How much is that?
P.s. 36.5k is way too much for this car, Hemi or no... :mad:

·
Registered
832 Posts
The new issue of maxim says $37 for the srt-8 but they might be guessing

·
Registered
353 Posts
The Srt-8 Charger Wont Be Built Till Sept So It Will Be Awhile 4 The Prices.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If the new 300C SRT/8 is 39999 and the 300C hemi is 34199 ...The Charger hemi being? 29299 ....

Does anyone fell the pricing of the Charger SRT/8 will be 36300? (about the same 4 grand less than the 300C SRT/8?

Sounds about right to me...but again its just an assumption.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Oddly enough, JB, we had a hint not long ago that the SRT-4 would be "$4K" more. Than the Daytona Charger was not said, but implied. And about 2K less than the 38 of the MAgnum SRT-8. 36K is right in the ballpark I'm geussing. And hoping.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts