Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to trade my brand new "in the box" remote car starter for some car goodies.... Here is my wish list. They don't have to be new just one of these in good shape could make a deal. This is a great top of the line remote starter. This will work on just about any automatic car, Not just your Charger!!!!

For trade is my Viper 571XV Remote starter **complete kit with 1 remote**
http://www.viper.com/Products/Product.aspx?ProductID=114

I can also throw in my 2006 R/T stock chrome grill if that helps make a deal!

Wish List.
AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake.
Chin Spoiler - Black (or unpainted Black)
Tinted Tails
Halos
Stock Nav
Diablo

Or name what you got.....

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know there are a few versions of this out there so if you know what one you got let me know. I am a little hesitant though because I might want to add a Hidden hitch some day (don't laugh it's my everyday driver) to pick up a sheet of plywood or something so I don't know if this trim piece allows that. Great offer though. thanks.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Moxieboy, Sorry I've been so long I've been busy, but I'll contact you in a day or two about the AFE II.:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'm going to be taking off my DUB CAI (whenever I stop being lazy) if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to be taking off my DUB CAI (whenever I stop being lazy) if you're interested.
If your still interested, let me know. Are those pics recent or when you installed. How many miles on the filter?

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I'll sent you a pm.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump! well it looks like I might have to install this! Nobody wants to trade something

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i might be able to do the tinted tails if you have the stocks to go with the remote start. its candyblack with the backup slots still clear. also they have a coat of clear on them

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i might be able to do the tinted tails if you have the stocks to go with the remote start. its candyblack with the backup slots still clear. also they have a coat of clear on them
I currently have tinted tails that I did myself. There is a spot that got a little screwed up on the back top left (Spotty Night Shade Tint). I really would love a pair of actual professionally painted tails. I was planning on sanding mine down and redoing them. I don know if you want to trade a pair of tinted (do it yourself) for a pair of already tinted tails. I would make the trade if your interested. I don't expect a PM but let me know. I can send pics if interested.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i juust got a fix it ticket so i need the red factory ones but thanks anyway

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump Still have remote start for sale. How about a chin spoiler. Even if its scratched... I am good with Bondo. Or how about some Pedals?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts