Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CAR WAS TRADED IN AS IS. PARTS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. The carbon fiber hood and trunk are for my friend who just traded his Inferno Red Charger in for a Chrysler Aspen (4th baby on the way, so he didn't have much of a choice). I told him I'd see if someone anyone in the area is looking to do a swap for a stock hood + trunk for $600 OBO. I should have pics posted later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. FYI, the hood and trunk need to go fast b/c he already has the Aspen. He also has a chrome DUB CAI that I'm sure he'll be looking to part with.

I also have a set of 20" Dub Dirty Dogs. They're on basically new low profile tires. Prefer a trade for some 22" Vipers (either competition grey or black). I'll have pics of these posted later today or tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the pics of the CF trunk and hood. The specs on the pics are dirt and not chips.

I'll have pics of the wheels up tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP

OR BEST OFFER on the trunk and hood!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 questions.

1. Are the items trade only or would your friend be willing to take money?

2. Is he willing to separate the two or do they have to go together?

Thanks!
I thought about buying the hood from him myself, but he NEEDs a factory hood and trunk to put back on. So I'll say no on that one.

I'm sure he'd be willing to separate the two and maybe just try to find the other part (trunk or hood) at a salvage yard if there wasn't anyone else who wanted to buy it by this weekend.

Hope this answers your questions and let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, if anyone has a stock inferno red hood FS, please let me know. I'd prolly buy it from you (for what stock hoods normally sell for) and just get him to hold on to the CF hood for me until I could save the money to buy it from him. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a Banana one - hood that is
I saw a few black ones for sale on craigslist that I saw a min ago. I don't think any of those would help. :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump......

·
Registered
168 Posts
too bad my paint is BB, or I would definitely help out!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
too bad my paint is BB, or I would definitely help out!
Thanks, bro. How far is Norman from Lawton/Ft Sill? I'll be getting stationed there next summer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks, bro. How far is Norman from Lawton/Ft Sill? I'll be getting stationed there next summer.
it's about an hour. I just left Ft. Sill in August. Not much to do there unless you hunt/fish a lot. You will have to go to Norman/OKC for nightlife. :beerchug:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's about an hour. I just left Ft. Sill in August. Not much to do there unless you hunt/fish a lot. You will have to go to Norman/OKC for nightlife. :beerchug:
I'll look u up when I get there then and see if you're still in the area. May try to come thru in Jan to start pricing houses for rent.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any takers???

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'll look u up when I get there then and see if you're still in the area. May try to come thru in Jan to start pricing houses for rent.
Sounds good! I bought a house in Norman, so I will definitely be around.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump......

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BUMP for the weekend

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got a black stocker to trade if your interested? I am sure you want red.
Yeah. He needs an inferno red one b/c his car's been sitting at the dealership for a week already.

I tried to find a red one on craigslist to swap him, so that I could buy his CF hood (and eventually sell it myself or swap it for something else). But I can't even find one anywhere w/i driving distance. It's crazy b/c these things are normally always for sale here in almost every color.

Thanks though. :beerchug:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lowered to $600 OBO + trade of inferno red stock hood and trunk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts