Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I got new some wheels for the Charger! They are Factory Style Wheels F-154 Demon Style Wheels in matte gunmetal. Sizes are 20x9.5 fronts and 20x10.5 rears. These are flow formed like the stock five spoke wheels and weigh about the same at 24/25 pounds. I went with BFGOODRICH G-FORCE COMP 2 A/S tires, 275s in the front, 305s in the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Looks nice ! ..I have a spare set of 20" five spoke wheels that need refinishing, think I just found the right color to have them powder coated in !

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Those look awesome. I'm well past the whole "murdered out" look that's been played out since 2010 that manufacturers are still stuck on. Black cars are my favorite, and finding wheels that look good that are factory or factory style wheels is tough for me. Those are some of the best looking, style and color, that I've seen.

It's why I've kept my OEM Super Bee wheels so long. Don't like the all black wheels, and the silver HC replicas don't look right to me.

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks nice ! ..I have a spare set of 20" five spoke wheels that need refinishing, think I just found the right color to have them powder coated in !
Thanks Kraut! Yeah I love the gunmetal look, not too dark but not too light either.

Those look awesome. I'm well past the whole "murdered out" look that's been played out since 2010 that manufacturers are still stuck on. Black cars are my favorite, and finding wheels that look good that are factory or factory style wheels is tough for me. Those are some of the best looking, style and color, that I've seen.

It's why I've kept my OEM Super Bee wheels so long. Don't like the all black wheels, and the silver HC replicas don't look right to me.
Thanks Flyers! I agree about the murdered out look being played out, especially when even non performance cars come with blacked out packages. Your “murdered out” sports/muscle car doesn’t look so special when the Camry next to you at the stop light has the same thing going on.

I also wanted to get wheels that would look as if they could have come with the car from the factory. Love the way these look and that they don’t scream aftermarket imo.

I had a black 2014 Bee and honestly I just couldn’t picture it with any other wheels. Dodge nailed it with the two color look and decals. I just put 275s all around and it looked about perfect imo. I still miss my Bee, love my Hellcat but I wish I could have both!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts