Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modified Xbox.... you can play your bakcup copies... one control, powercord, the cables for the tv....

100 bucks!!! (and you pay for shipping).....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Heres a bump for you....

Hows Mex? I just moved to El Centro 2 weeks ago. I was just down in Mex eating at Sakuras ... good sushi, even though they say Villa Fontana is better. Just thought Id drop in and say hi to the closest forum member to me that i know of.

Good luck on the XBOX sale!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like Villafontanas better, there is a new one, in a new small mall Lienzo, is in front of Plaza San Pedro (walmart, pizza, etc)... by the way... if you like chinese food, you have to go San pedro, there is an excelent restauran Changs... daaaaa best...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
You mod xboxes? I do too, have not had time to figure out the xbox 360, plus I do not hang with my former modding xbox homies but back in the day, we use to mod the hell out of them and then have all night M&Gs XBox modders would come from all ovr the place to attend.

I really never modded the exterior, I was always inot modding the boards. Good luck with the sale. My current XBox is all stock, got it on Ebay for 10 bucks, it was not working, did a full operation on it, been going strong for 4 years now. OF course, I have not fired it up in awhile, Xbox 360 takes all my time.

D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a friend that mods them, ps2, xbox, etc... he chargerd me 20 bucks for the xbox, so i think is the same for the ps2, i dont know how its done, but i think is a little complex..

i yes, the xbox 360 takes all my time too!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
not complex and does not cost a whole lot.

d

i have a friend that mods them, ps2, xbox, etc... he chargerd me 20 bucks for the xbox, so i think is the same for the ps2, i dont know how its done, but i think is a little complex..

i yes, the xbox 360 takes all my time too!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bumpy bumpy...

cant get it any cheaper!!! 100 bucks....... 100 bucks......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts