Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its time to let her go folks. She's all removed from my Charger SRT8. I want her to go to a GOOD home with someone who will take care of it and knows how to handle/manage the system.

I won't get deep into dyno numbers, as there are tons of stats out there. I took good care of it, changed the oil, polished it, etc. You may need new belts (big deal) for a fresh install.

Its the polished kit bought, installed and upgraded (with 8lb pulley) from and by Vortech themselves.

You'll get EVERYTHING in the kit. Nothing is missing. Predator tuner, wires, hoses, bolts, nuts... you name it, it'll be included.

I've got a good name on forums and this is a good deal.

$3500.00 --- OR --- BEST OFFER. I've seen some sold for $4000+ used, but I got a deal on it and so will the new buyer. Shipping may be negotiable.

Likely has about 4000 miles on it, if that (car is/was more or less a garage queen and weekend driver). Never seen track use, only street.

Contact me at [email protected] or here. Will ship from San Diego. Paypal preferred (most secure).

Name is Jason, btw!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Dare thats a good price, I sure wish I could Jason. Bad time of the year with kids going back to school and collage fee's for my daughter just paid. Someone should snag this up.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Dude, that is one hell of a deal. Jason used to be "Mustang Sally" here on the site prior to buying his SRT8. Then he changed signed up as "MotherMopar". He's been a member here since 2005!! $3500??? You could get more than that brother.

Bump for a class act!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I wish it was Christmas right now.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
:eek: If I had $3500 you'd probably have a blower off your hands. :(

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Just an FYI- good luck with the sale but the tuner needs to be mated to the car-
that means that whoever buys this will need to get there own tune and will not be able to use the predator that came with it to get running

take it from someone who bought a used system himself- it took a week of e-mailing diablosport to be able to run my car

just fyi and good luck with the sale!
:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Without the predator are you willing to do $3300 shipped?
You need the Predator the blower came with for the Vortech tune.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Without the predator are you willing to do $3300 shipped?
Without the predator? $3300 Sure. Shipping will be extra. If serious, please email me at [email protected]

BTW: ALL: Paypal will charge 3%, so to save us money, I suggest a money order (western union, etc.). Blower kit will ship once check is in hand.

ecNick, you are #4 of 4 on the buy list.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts