Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SPX Audio Sub Box With 2- 12 Inche subs an also an SPX Audio Amp. sellin it for 200.00 free shipping. to all 48 states. I do take paypal. anyone interested please post back or pm me

Thanx

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Since it would probably cost near 200 bucks to package and ship a heavy sub box with subs and amp AND you have a negative rating (not just no rating) and are new to boot, I assume you are a scammer... good luck with that. I hope they ban not just you but your IP as well so we don't see you again under another name.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Since it would probably cost near 200 bucks to package and ship a heavy sub box with subs and amp AND you have a negative rating (not just no rating) and are new to boot, I assume you are a scammer... good luck with that. I hope they ban not just you but your IP as well so we don't see you again under another name.
wow you kind of jumped the gun there. I am not saying he isn't trying to scam and I am not saying he is, but he has been a member since oct 08 so he is not new, just doesn't post much. Also, his negative feedback is from smartcrew, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man what is ur deal... I'm a charger owner just like every one else is an all I had this box for awhile an decided to customize my trunk instead so I don't need the box I have sold things on charger sites before with out a problem I may not post alot on here but I'm on all th time lookin up new threads an all only reason y there a negative on my trade is cuz one guy said he was gonna buy sumthin then I was gonna ship it an then he changed his mine an when untold him nvm somone else wanted them... So dot start throwin up on my thread startin anything... I dot need your crap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts