·
Registered
460 Posts
gotta post a price

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Rules said:
No speculation/feeler threads or bid invitations - Must include asking price (with OBO is acceptable)
I'm about to appoint myself pseudo-admin and enforce the rules in here. I can't remove posts but I can ruin non-compliant threads pretty [email protected] fast.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HOLLY ****......my bad...im ****ing in iraq i dont have the my car here with me.....PLEASE....mister bad ass....calm down im going to post the pics up and i want 500 plus you pay S&H

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
TOXICO.....i have a 240G with your name on it....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Are they the black accented one's?
Will the tyres be on the rims, or just included?
Are the pressure sensors included?

Depending on the answers, we can negotiate.

Cheers,

Arf

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
HOLLY ****......my bad...im ****ing in iraq i dont have the my car here with me.....PLEASE....mister bad ass....calm down im going to post the pics up and i want 500 plus you pay S&H
No one said anything about pictures.

There are a ton of threads here with no prices and only vague information, and quite frankly all they do is generate a ton of questions that never get answered so whatever it is doesn't get sold.

I'm sorry you find it appropriate to throw a fit because you didn't RTFM.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well im 23 and i have been in the **** hole for 7 months and only seen my two month old girl for 4 days then came back out.......i can throw a fit if i want.......lol. my bad...i just am trying to set everything up right so i can get them gone and put my NEW wheels on when i get back, SORRY bad day in for me

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
sorry they are the chrome looking ones....that come stock with the regular 07 R/T.....but they are BRAND NEW . YES tires are on....everything will just come off the car and ill give it or ship it like that.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Thanks for the PM - does the standard R/T have the tyre pressure sensors as well?

·
Registered
460 Posts
You can stow the attitude. Especially if you are trying to sale items on here. Read the rules. BOTTOM LINE. Your in the military same as me you know how things work. Don't see too many of those for sale around here. You might get what you are asking. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
You can stow the attitude. Especially if you are trying to sale items on here. Read the rules. BOTTOM LINE. Your in the military same as me you know how things work. Don't see too many of those for sale around here. You might get what you are asking. Good luck!!!
He and I talked already. We're over this. :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
TOXICO.... i dont have any buds on this forum so your my bud now....lol
Cool with me; keep your head down! I know what it's like not getting to see your little girl...

·
Registered
460 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts