Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of SRT8 REAR Seats only, for sale.

I bought these and installed them in my SE. They were in there for a week, then I took them out before I traded the SE in for a RT. I'd keep them for the RT but I personally like the stock RT seats color.

There is no damage to the seats. If you own a SE I will also include the 4 extra nuts you need to bolt down the seats as well as the 2 strikers you need for the latches. You will need to buy 6 10mm bolts to bolt down the bolsters and the strikers but thats it.

I'd prefer someone in TX. I live in Central Texas so if you're in DFW, SA, or Austin we can arrange a meetup.

If you want to come to me and pick them up that will be fine.

Pickup $325
Meetup $375

For those who wonder about shipping...It would run about $150 using UPS.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
While I would absolutely love these, and would come pick them up in a heartbeat, I have to back off on the mods until after my honeymoon at the beginning of October. If for some reason you aren't able to move them I will contact you with glee at a later date. :(

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool. id like to get rid of these so i can put the money towards an exhaust...so until these are gone im rollin stock :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not that easy finding just the front or rear.

i was lucky to just find the rear because the set is usually 1200 or more + shipping.

if you don't have power seats the srt 8 seats wouldnt work.

i was just going to buy katzkin covers for the front seats i had because they were manual....or take them to the local shop to get the fronts matched.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
where in texas are you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts