·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for those interested in Magnum SRT wheels in good condition. Make me an offer I can't refuse. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
are they in excellent conditions??

JP

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 has very minor wheel rash, not really noticable because the tire lip hides it pretty well, and a small blemish on another wheel. The ebay auction has the pictures with the minor blemishes.

BTW, I'll take $1650 shipped. This is how they look on my Dayotona:

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
I'd just like to say - if anybody is on the fence with these - they are a very nice set of wheels. Seen them a few times in the flesh!!!!!

Very nice rims IMHO. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Since I have an '06 SXT I don't think I have the sensor you are referring to on my stock wheels. I am guessing it measures tire pressure and sends it to the dash display. Can you put these wheels on without the sensor? Where is it located on the wheel and how will it affect it not being plugged up? TIA since it might sound like a dumb question but I haven't had my Charger long.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
rander - i wish you powder coated them flatt black, i think you would have luv'd them...it would go great w/ the decals...make sure you post pics w/ the new wheels...good luck - jimmy

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In that case it shouldn't be a problem. You would have a problem if you had the TPM setup on the Charger and my wheels did not come with them. The sensor is attached to the tire valve on the inside of the wheel.

Since I have an '06 SXT I don't think I have the sensor you are referring to on my stock wheels. I am guessing it measures tire pressure and sends it to the dash display. Can you put these wheels on without the sensor? Where is it located on the wheel and how will it affect it not being plugged up? TIA since it might sound like a dumb question but I haven't had my Charger long.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts