Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
i will buy right now give me paypal id

I love how u show respect for other members and try to just jump ahead and try to get something right out from under them. I obviously posted before you regarding this item therefore should have "dibs" i actually searched and found the thread which you obviously didnt bother to do and yet you try to just cut me out and take something i have already expressed interest in? How nice of you.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I love how u show respect for other members and try to just jump ahead and try to get something right out from under them. I obviously posted before you regarding this item therefore should have "dibs" i actually searched and found the thread which you obviously didnt bother to do and yet you try to just cut me out and take something i have already expressed interest in? How nice of you.
I can understand you are upset, but "dibs" is so stupid it's not even funny. First one to make a payment gets it is the way it goes bro.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I can understand you are upset, but "dibs" is so stupid it's not even funny. First one to make a payment gets it is the way it goes bro.
I am in no way upset, just intrigued by such a lack of respect by a "senior member"

And its not the "dibs" its the fact that i have not even recieved a price or an oppurtunity to buy this. I pm'd the guy and he has not been on yet to read it.

Oh and how is life in good ol' Schertz? I grew up in converse. But now i live in Los angelse lol. I miss it out there tho. where r u in schertz?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I am in no way upset, just intrigued by such a lack of respect by a "senior member"

And its not the "dibs" its the fact that i have not even recieved a price or an oppurtunity to buy this. I pm'd the guy and he has not been on yet to read it.
I can understand that and I am really not trying to start anything so please don't take it that way, but http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56815 he started a WTB thread on 10-24 so he had been searching as well. Oh well either way, good luck working it out.

edit: I like it here alot. I have lived here since august of 98. I live right off of schertz parkway and savanah drive in carolina crossing.

·
Registered
422 Posts
try the decaff! he posted 6 hours after you and there was no post that read sold! im sure if you pm'd the seller he would offer to the first bidder. no need to get p-off at that guy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.