Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** to BrlntBlackSE. Thanks.

Just took it off of my 2006 R/T. I've had it on there for about a year and it's in very good condition, as I keep my car garaged and only started driving daily since February. I'm asking $50 plus shipping. Below are photos of it on my car and after I took it off. PM me for other questions, concerns, or offers. Thanks for lookin.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Just a question. On the passengers side it does not butt up to the bumper is that a flaw of installation mishap?! TY in advance, I'm considering one but not if they have fitment issues.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Just a question. On the passengers side it does not butt up to the bumper is that a flaw of installation mishap?! TY in advance, I'm considering one but not if they have fitment issues.
Yeh, noticed that also...would also like some info on that.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
About the passenger side, that was my installation goof. I drilled the hole slightly off and when I buttoned it up with the rivet it didn't allow it to sit flush.

BrlnBlackSE has the first rights to it and he'll let me know when he comes back from dinner tonight. Thanks for all the interest.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'd like to take it if BrlnBlkSE falls thru

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Wow I love the No.7 theme on your car! I almost had Billet Technology make me a hood emblem with the logo on it but I didn't know someone else already had that theme!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
i want ittttt

·
Registered
866 Posts
sorry bro, i have seconds :slap:
My bad. Wasn't tryin to be a line jumper. I wasn't exactly keepin track of who all was ahead of me either. Just wanted to let the OP know that I'm game if everyone else backs out. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow I love the No.7 theme on your car! I almost had Billet Technology make me a hood emblem with the logo on it but I didn't know someone else already had that theme!!
Here's a pic of mine and my wheels: Go for it:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yo jackie, where in socal are you? i live in socal too but have never seen your car.
I'm in OC. I haven't been to any M&G's lately. Probably in almost a year. Just busy with life, but still pay attention to the forums....

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Here's a pic of mine and my wheels: Go for it:

Damn I like that front emblem but I don't want to copy you! I might have to tweak it if I do use something like that. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, bro. I don't mind if you "copy." Hell, you're in TN anyway. Home of Jack Daniel's. BT has the image on file if you decide to go with it. Good luck either way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts