Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my RamAir hood and custom painted airbox. The color right now of course is TorRed. Would like to do a local sale to both save time and money on shipping. I will ship however as well. Just remember due to the size, hood will be shipped truck freight (usually like $150). I paid $1200 for the hood and stock unpainted box. 402 painted the box for $450. Selling both for $950. The hood has a couple of knicks that have been touched up. This hood fits perfect. There is a red cold cathod already mounted in the air intake scoop. All you will need to do is connect the wires at washer hose opening.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Man, why couldn't that be Pasadena Texas. I would take it in a heart beat.

Bump for a great deal.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Man, why couldn't that be Pasadena Texas. I would take it in a heart beat.

Bump for a great deal.
you could just pay the 150 for shipping, would still be a great deal IMHO

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
GREAT PRICE!!! If only that was the RKSport style Ram-Air... :( I'd paypal u the money tonight!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do u still have these items??

Yes.

As for my Canadian brothers and sisters, its not that I won't sell to you, I just don't know what to do about shipping truck frieght international...

·
Registered
459 Posts
I may be interested in this ....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes.

As for my Canadian brothers and sisters, its not that I won't sell to you, I just don't know what to do about shipping truck frieght international...
Some advice for fellow Canucks..I am Canadian and live very close to the US Border. It is FAR EASIER to ship to the nearest US destination and pick it up there yourself. Then bring it home yourself and take care of duty and taxes at that time.

The hassels with Customs, brokerage fees etc etc through a secondary party are just not worth the hassel. Trust me, I've been through it.

If you can do this.. then take advantage of this deal!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I'd take it if it was black...good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Some advice for fellow Canucks..I am Canadian and live very close to the US Border. It is FAR EASIER to ship to the nearest US destination and pick it up there yourself. Then bring it home yourself and take care of duty and taxes at that time.

The hassels with Customs, brokerage fees etc etc through a secondary party are just not worth the hassel. Trust me, I've been through it.

If you can do this.. then take advantage of this deal!
Yes, but what address in the US? Ship to a nearby UPS store or something like that? I don't know anyone in the US, near to me anyway. Anyone live in Ogdensburg?

How did you do it?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Man i wish i had my car back then i would have taken this in the first 5 minutes posted, i have style 1 and want style 2. Did it ever sell?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Selling my RamAir hood and custom painted airbox. The color right now of course is TorRed. Would like to do a local sale to both save time and money on shipping. I will ship however as well. Just remember due to the size, hood will be shipped truck freight (usually like $150). I paid $1200 for the hood and stock unpainted box. 402 painted the box for $450. Selling both for $950. The hood has a couple of knicks that have been touched up. This hood fits perfect. There is a red cold cathod already mounted in the air intake scoop. All you will need to do is connect the wires at washer hose opening.

Looks sweet. Too bad it's not in brilliant black, I stay in Pasadena MD too and would be able to do a local p/u. Good luck selling.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
866 Posts
PM sent... Anybody know how much it would cost to get painted BB?

·
Registered
866 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
In your opinion, does $450=crappy paint job??
depends where you get it done... and if you get a discount or not... i usually get discounts since i'm military:D you just want to make sure they're gonna match the paint and it will look factory after it's all said and done. i'm gonna be doing this mod soon and i'm sure i'm gonna spend between 5-700 for the paint job alone

1 - 20 of 22 Posts