Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Sold my '06, so my winter wheels are up for sale.

$625 . . . $575 . . . $550 . . . $500 new price!

Police steel wheels, TPMS, center caps, and the needed lug nuts. Highly rated Blizzak LM-60 tires mounted and balanced. I haven't measured the tread, they're used but worked great last winter when I swapped them for the summer wheels.

I'll check out the tread in a day or two to get a more accurate description.

Local in SE Michigan would be highly preferred.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you're willing to ship, let me know

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics. I managed to get a pic of a penny in the tread - all have about the same amount of tread remaining (they were always rotated front-to-back).

I didn't take pics of the entire wheel(s), the rims are in perfect condition apart from seeing a few winters, same with the "dog dish" center caps and lug nuts.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Punish-her, thanks for the reply. Let's see if someone local wants 'em first okay? I'll bet shipping is a bit expensive, but I haven't even looked into it yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds fair to me

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump the thread!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. We're getting closer to winter, these are ready to go!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
where in SE MI are you? I'm in SW MI?

how many miles on the tires? what's their date code on them? (how old are the tires?)

I presume the TPMS was for your '06, so they won't work on my '11....

debating whether or not I really need snows or not...didn't need them last winter, but it was an unusually light winter...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know how many miles, I didn't keep track, sorry.

Where can I find the date code - that's pretty neat!

Yeah, if the TPMS won't work on yours that's a bummer but what ya gonna do - either live with the light, or put your own sensors in.

I'm north of Detroit - Pontiac, Rochester, Auburn Hills area.
Last winter was a breeze. I didn't even use my snow thrower once, and although winter tires are designed for cold, besides that I didn't get into very much of the deep snow that's for sure :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I don't know how many miles, I didn't keep track, sorry.

Where can I find the date code - that's pretty neat!

Yeah, if the TPMS won't work on yours that's a bummer but what ya gonna do - either live with the light, or put your own sensors in.

I'm north of Detroit - Pontiac, Rochester, Auburn Hills area.
Last winter was a breeze. I didn't even use my snow thrower once, and although winter tires are designed for cold, besides that I didn't get into very much of the deep snow that's for sure :)
hmm...my in-laws are in Auburn Hills, in fact I'll be there sunday....

as far as tire date codes:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=11

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll check out the date code, probably tomorrow.

I'm right next to Auburn Hills. PM me if you want to stop by and check out the wheels.

I do know all four will fit inside a Charger for transporting purposes, but that doesn't leave much room for anything else ;)

----------------------
And price is reduced to $600 even, I'd rather not drag the sale of these out.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Date code is 2506.

Here's another pic, of the wheel and what a center cap would look like.

These are good to go, everything you need for winter wheels! The proper lug nuts, center caps, TPMS installed. The tires are mounted and balanced and ride just fine.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
thanks....was too crazy of a weekend, didn't get a chance to contact you...I'll talk to you soon

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I reduced the asking price. I have other items to store in the garage, getting these wheels out of the way would be dandy.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for another price reduction.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
what size rims ?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are 18"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Let me know when youre ready to ship

·
Registered
45 Posts
Shipping should be about $140 going by what other people say on here, so $640 for the set?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shipping should be about $140 going by what other people say on here, so $640 for the set?
That sounds reasonable. I put 'em up on Craigslist late two days ago and have many inquiries locally, but I'd sure rather see them go to a forum member, rather than a craigslist "stranger" ;)

I'll PM you . . .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts