Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE or TRADE Vellano 3 Piece wheels for Maggnum SRT Charger SRT 300c

Hello all, I got these wheels recently after seeing them on a SRT Magnum - I really do love them to death, there is not a wheel that is more high end that Vellano 3 piece forged ( www.vellanowheels.com ). I will say they are very sporty, and aggressive and on the C maybe too much so. In my opinion they looked better on the Maggy... Because of the large rear lip I have also seen them on a Charger. They look crazy.

Here is what you get. First the wheels usually sell for about $1500 a piece the fronts are 22x9" and the rears 22x10.5" 3 piece forged custom one offs. You will not see another set like these, because the wheels have the inside barrell (behind the brakes) CHROMED which would be another $1200 or so for the set. The wheels are in great shape but the one rear has some curb rash (nice thing about 3 piece wheels if you want to you can buy a new barrel to replace if you get annoyed by the curbing $325.00 at total auto pros PHX - its not bad though). The tires are Nitto 420s and they are 265.35.22 and 295.30.22 with tread left, if I had to guess I would say less than 11K miles on them.

If you dont want to swap, I will sell them for $3150.00 which is a smoking deal new they would run $8800 or so with tires and special chroming. I would love to do this locally if not you pay the exact shipping, no more!

Call Paul if you have questions... or want to test fit them 602 908 2562

Front lip 3" and rear 4.75"

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$3300.00 or $1900.00 with trade

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is for 3 piece wheels... Not for ur services for the night... :sick:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My mom is dead... I guess what they say about you and necrophilia is correct.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Bump for good sale.

Thanks for coming to the Pavs. Should have went to the bar with us. The burnout contest was awesome.

P.S. I guess thats why she didn't move around alot. ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will take Charger SRT wheels in trade as well!

Anyone!?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More pics. One wheel as stated only one has some minor curbing, its the rear passenger.

Rest are perfect.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny I keep on going back and forth... There are 2 poeple from the OC wanting them and they are serious... Now I am like crap if I sell them I know I will wish I didnt.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I should keep em...

I could never afford them again.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BIZUMPER For the SRT Vellanos

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SOLD ebay

I hate myself already hahahaha

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2900 bux :dead:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.