Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!
I have a Carbon Fiber Airhammer for sale or trade. The filter needs a good cleaning and the tube shows some signs of rubbing on the underside. Still works great. Just want to do something different. So this is up for grabs.

looking to get $115 + shipping. I can ship from work and can offer slight discounted shipping. So I am guessing $10-$15 bucks UPS Ground pending on location.

· Registered
1,148 Posts
Damn that's a smokin' price. I just paid double that for the same intake. Should sell mega quick. Wish I didn't just buy mine. What are you looking to trade for?

· Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried to price it to sell quick :) If the current sale falls through I will let you all know. Not sure on what I am going with. Something most likely that goes down the hole for more cold air. Not sure though since I might go to a functional air ram hood next year and want to take advantage of that as well. So hard to say to many options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.