Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I got these wheels recently after seeing them on a SRT Magnum - I really do love them to death, there is not a wheel that is more high end that Vellano 3 piece forged ( www.vellanowheels.com ). I will say they are very sporty, and aggressive and on the C maybe too much so. In my opinion they looked better on the Maggy... Because of the large rear lip I have also seen them on a Charger. They look crazy.

Here is what you get. First the wheels usually sell for about $1500 a piece the fronts are 22x9" and the rears 22x10.5" 3 piece forged custom one offs. You will not see another set like these, because the wheels have the inside barrell (behind the brakes) CHROMED which would be another $1200 or so for the set. The wheels are in great shape but the one rear has some curb rash (nice thing about 3 piece wheels if you want to you can buy a new barrel to replace if you get annoyed by the curbing $325.00 at total auto pros PHX - its not bad though). The tires are Nitto 420s and they are 265.35.22 and 295.30.22 with tread left, if I had to guess I would say less than 11K miles on them.

If you have a 300C SRT set of wheels is great shape or Magnum SRT wheels and tires in great shape I will consider a trade with Cash added. I would want your wheels, and $2200. I will take your wheels and lugs. With these wheels you will get the appropriate Locking lugs (they are sweet) and they have the TPS installed as well... This is a perfect way to spend a little, and get a sick A$$ set of forged custom one off wheels.

If you dont want to swap, I will sell them for $3600.00 which is a smoking deal new they would run $8800 or so with tires and special chroming. I would love to do this locally, and honestly I am not putting them on all the 4 forums I visit, only this one and LXF because there are so many SRT lxes local to PHX AZ. LOL Most of you that know me realize that I change my mind alot, and I will probably be mad if someone decides they want these. My hopes are no one will answer, and I will HAVE TO KEEP THEM hahahaha. That will not make me unhappy.

Call Paul if you have questions... or want to test fit them 602 908 2562

Front lip 3" and rear 4.75"

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP

No silver or Black SRT would like some 3 piece 22s?

Anyone!?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
how much do the wheels weigh?

also it looks like you have some alignment problems as the tires are wearing uneven....you need a cradle shift and alignment for the tires to wear evenly. I had to do this to mine, since I was getting the same wear ...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I weighed the real wheel with tire at 72lb.

They got some serious looks last night at my firt car show. Man the rea lip is growing on me. Everyone I talk to, even the local Vellano Dealer says I am full of it that is how they are supposed to look! Still thnk they look better on a Charger.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I weighed the real wheel with tire at 72lb.

They got some serious looks last night at my firt car show. Man the rea lip is growing on me. Everyone I talk to, even the local Vellano Dealer says I am full of it that is how they are supposed to look! Still thnk they look better on a Charger.
the lip may be too wide for the charger. the charger does not have widened fenders like the 300, I wonder how they would look, my GSM wheels dont have the lip that big and they sit right at the edge of the fender..

look at picture

I will mention these wheels to my friends and see if they would want them...I may consider getting them they are real nice!!, dont know though I already have 3 piece wheels. BTW, how bad is the curb rash?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The lip depends on the offset... A larger offest, means more rook for a lip! They make 10.5" wheels in both big lip and small

1 - 6 of 6 Posts