Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
what year charger removed from and any pics?

·
Registered
727 Posts
When I bought my 6cd/mp3 player I knew there was no other option. If your able to burn mp3's You could have around 200 songs on each disk x 6 equals 1200 songs. I love mine. I paid $120 shipped used without having to trade. Looking at this I got a hell of a deal.

Oh and yes, why do all your threads start with......FS:

·
Registered
727 Posts
[QUOTE fn i...[/QUOTE]

Whats that mean! Oh and too bad you want to trade everything.... I would have bought your srt8 seats in a heartbeat or if u were in san antonio....wanna make a trip?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry that was meant towards kobe81 not you. i hate people who speculate everything. "oh why is he selling this and that, is he a thief, is he real" blah blah, if you read my other threads, i said im selling this because im putting my car back to stock, i had bought all these and put on my car now im selling them back because there aint no way im selling my car with all these extras, better odds selling the car stock.

srt8 seats are sold.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Great upgeade folks. I went from the single disk to the 6 disk....Not only can you burn and play MP3's, but the amp must be stronger as my sterio got louder and cleaner with this head unit!

BUMP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts