Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: OEM 6 Disc MP3 (REQ) unit w/Sirius, uConnect Handsfree and iPod integration (UCI)

UPDATE: uConnect and iPod Integration cable (UCI) have been sold.

Hello Everyone,

I'm upgrading to the RER mygig unit within the next week or so and am looking to sell my REQ headunit with the dealer install uConnect (note that the 08 unit fully integrates with the headunit and acts like factory uConnect unlike the older dealer install uConnect) module and mopar iPod integration kit.

The radio is out of my 08 R/T and has only been used since I got the car at the end of November, the Sirius subscription is good until November 27th, 2009.

Prices below do not include shipping, if you are interested please let me know which company and what type of shipping you would like.

==================================================
REQ 6 Disc MP3 Radio w/Sirius [part# 05064922AG $655.00msrp, $225.00ebay] $125 (OBO)

uConnect Handsfree Module [part# 82211877 $257.00msrp, $229.00ebay] $150 (OBO) SOLD!
iPod integration cable [part# 82210787AB $25.65msrp, $23.95ebay] $20 (uConnect module required for connection) SOLD!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump :bump:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have an O6 RT, will this unit install in my car? Is it something I can do myself or do I need to take it to the dealer?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an O6 RT, will this unit install in my car? Is it something I can do myself or do I need to take it to the dealer?
From what I've read the 08+ radios are not plug-n-play with 06-07 LXs, I know that some people have gotten the mygig RER (08/09 model) NAV units to work in the pre 08 LXs with the lockpick adapter kit, but honestly I don't think it would be worth the $ or the trouble to try and make the REQ 08 work for your 06 (especially since the bezel doesn't line up either).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the honest reply.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump! :42:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Monday morning :bump:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wednesday :bump:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
any pics of the radio?!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can post of pic of it still in the car if you like, I'm getting in the mygig in on Friday, I'll post full pics of the REQ, uConnect and wiring harnesses as soon as I get the mygig installed. (most likely also on friday)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sunday evening :bump:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey i was looking for that if i give you 250.00 would you still take care of the shipping

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
let me look on my door and see if this is the correct one and call the dealership and see is it will have to be programmed or what not?!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
TY for the reply and info!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
let me look on my door and see if this is the correct one and call the dealership and see is it will have to be programmed or what not?!
If your car didn't come w/uConnect (which I guessing it didn't due to your interest in the one I'm selling ;)) you will need the dealer to update your cars configuration and enable the HFM (Hands Free Module, aka uConnect) via StarScan. After plugging in the uConnect kit the stereo had no idea it was even there until I took it to the dealer to activate it.

Since you have an '08 the REQ radio would be completely plug n' play.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wednesday :bump:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One more :bump: and then this stuff is going up on "the bay".

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump for anyone who wants an REQ radio for cheap :bigthumb:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bumpidy :bump:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts