Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, new set of 275/40/17 BFG DR's mounted/balanced on new 17x8 ROH snyper aluminum wheels.

Kiss your wheelspin goodbye....and optimize your gearing for the 1/4 mile. Expect to drop atleast .2-.3 using this combo over stock tires. These tires will put you right at the top of 3rd gear where you need to be coming through the traps.

These wheels are 114.3 and hub centric. It will fit all 5.7 LX's with standard brakes. I have not tried to fit over brembos yet.

Price: 600.00.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Pics? I cant see the ones posted on LX forums cause Im not a member.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is one showing the wheel type...I will try to take some better pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nick, wheels and tires are brand new...nubs still on the tires. I will try to get some better pics of wheels/tires tomorrow. Shipping is about 50.00 bucks total.

I been looking for lighter (20-21lbs) 17in/hubcentric wheels for a while now. I stumbled on this set of four from a local guy but I had to buy the whole wheel/tire set up to get the two I needed. I am keeping two rims and mounting my MT's on them. My black Cragar Steel wheels will be available shortly :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for new pics..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sale pending..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.