Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used Mopar Intake for sale.

I recently (month ago) cleaned and reoiled the filter using the K & N solution so the filter is red. If you like the blue better you can clean and reoil it w/ the mopar or afe solution.

There is a small dent on the front of the filter that you can easily hid by turning it over. The dent did not harm the foam or net so there isn't anything to worry about concerning dirt.

There are also some small scratches by the "Mopar" sticker also.

The intake comes with the instructions and everything else included with the kit.

I'm asking $150 shipped in the US.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
if i hadn't just bought a CAI i might be interested in this. i did wanna comment on how great of a post you made though. i (and i'm sure other people) really appreciate you telling us all the details about it, and posting pictures.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a great deal I just got a used one the other day for 180 shipped. someone should jump on this ASAP
damn i just missed ya then.

if i hadn't just bought a CAI i might be interested in this. i did wanna comment on how great of a post you made though. i (and i'm sure other people) really appreciate you telling us all the details about it, and posting pictures.
thanks. i hate when i buy something and the seller didnt tell me everything. even if it wouldn't have made a difference in my buying decision...its still nice to know ahead of time.
so its not a...."yo what happened to this?" "i dunno, i didnt notice it." :)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts