Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS.Lockpick with nightvision camera and 2x1 cable..NY/NJ,ipod int. kit

I have for sale my lockpick kit and nightvision camera for sale.I used on my daytona with my playstation 2 as a source for DVD but u can use anything u want..
Price 200.00 shipped in the US only...If u have any questions please contact me for further questions...
VERY IMPORTANT.......U GOTTA HAVE THE CAMERA INPUT ON THE BACK OF YOUR REC UNIT OTHERWISE THE BACK UP CAMERA AND THE DVD FEATURE WON'T WORK..ONLY THE GPS UNLOCK FEATURE WILL WORK IF U DON'T HAVE THIS INPUT (SOLD
I believe all the radios 05 1/2 and 06 up have it...i had i 06 daytona and came with it...
Here is a link to their web site:http://www.coastaletech.com/REC_LOCKPICK.htm

Also for sale is my OEM IPOD integration kit...You can control your ipod with the steering controls and from your rec radio...U$ 70.00

·
Registered
408 Posts
How did you power the ps2?

·
Registered
408 Posts
lol i thought about it, hard wire isnt a good word for me lol idk how to do that stuff...lol, we can always just trade units!! ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i thought about it, hard wire isnt a good word for me lol idk how to do that stuff...lol, we can always just trade units!! ;)
we dont have to trade man...lol...the power source is the same u have in your home only different because is 12v.....Dont worry about hard wire dude u can do it to the lighter adapter

·
Registered
408 Posts
Im not good at wiring, its not my thing. I still gotta figure out how to fix my joystick lol

·
Registered
408 Posts
no i dont, thats what caught my eye. My friend got his REC hardwired w/ WDTV and everything so it got me thinkin

·
Registered
408 Posts
yessssirrrrr

·
Registered
408 Posts
There u go them...u are local lucky you i can help with the install....reach the pockets and release the money...lol
where exactly are you located

·
Registered
408 Posts
kew gardens...queens
hmm ill have to think bout, cuz i gotta get the joystik fixed first...idk how much that will cost and i gotta find sum1 who knows how to do it

·
Registered
408 Posts
you know how to fix the joystick?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts