Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

SOLD

I am selling 2 front seat leather charger seat as well as the rear, they came off a R/t they have no hole or marks or damage whatsoever, seats are very clean. No one ever smoked in the car

Both front seats are 8 way powered as well heated,

I know you guys are worried about they new guys around here :) but I hope to build my name here, seats are not for shipping only pick up in NYC, I live in Brooklyn willing to meet half way if interested.

Asking 1100 for the seats. or best offers all offers considered.

any questions feel free to ask

defiantly a good way make thew car look better and raise value.

PICS soon

NEW INFO *************

the seats are gray or grey lol whatever and they also come with 7inch tv's that can be hooked up to you car. The only odd thing the tv's are in the rear seats so you cant see them only person behind you>>>>> why dont ask i think it was dumb but the charger was hooked up and used as a show car. It actually looks sick when your driving and have them on, tints or no tints you can see the screen! These werent cheap and they still have plastic on the screen.

I know you wnat pics but I can get some up tomorrow but I can assure you that there in top condition I would have you come all the way to my house if they weren't.

Ok thanks again

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
pix always help. good deal.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
What color are these? Pics?

·
Registered
907 Posts
def thinkin about it, if only they were black and your not far at all

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
are these still available? what is the color, please!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts