Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm bailing...getting rid of the charger and it just dawned on me that I shouldn't let this go with it so I just spent the last hour getting it out of my car

This is the iPod integration kit (part # 82209617AB) that is controlled through your factory head unit. From what I understand, each stereo version has different displays on the headunit as far as what song info is displayed. I have the one with the six-disc changer and this gives me full song and artist info. It keeps your iPod charged and turns it off with the ignition. I never even took my iPod out of the glove box unless I was adding songs to it

This attaches in-line with the plugs for the head unit and then you run the wires into the glove box

I foundthis one on eBay which says it's for the Dakota but it's the same part number so I know for a fact it works in the Charger. This was $230 brand new, and the guy is selling it for $191. I'm gonna let this one go for $100 even, plus shipping or maybe just 105 out the door I guess.

Mine's obviously used but today's the first time it's seen the light of day since I had it installed at the dealership so it's not exactly banged up

it's great and the only way to run an iPod off the stock head unit as far as I'm concerned...these no chance in hell I'd be selling it if I was keeping the car

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't seem to find specific info on it through Mopar but I remember it fitting all units....the Nav unit will just give a better display than mine, displaying all the info at once, I believe

this site says it fits Can-B systems and lists that it fits 06 and 07 Chargers

this is the current version on the Mopar site and it says it fits REF, RAQ, RAK & REC so I imagine that one is an updated version for the newest Chargers

Mine is an 07

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's been sold...thanks for looking everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts