Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am poking around to see if anyone has an interest. My friend may have her bike for sale. Its a 2007 Honda CBR 600RR. Blue in color with silver. Has a full factory and tire warranty included. Also has a upgrade or 2, i know if has frame sliders on and i think something else, but not positive. She is asking for either $8750 OBO. Or to pick up the rest of the payments, which is about $400 a month. So if ya have any ?'s or if your TRULY SERIOUS let me know thanx.

here is a pic

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
my CAR payment is 320 a month... lol

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yea i know my car is $450 with warranty. I just know there is about $8750 left on it lol and that she pays about $400/month

·
Registered
338 Posts
400 a month for a bike is crazy! I used to pay 125 for my honda... What is the term? If my calculations are right: 8750/400 = 21 payments left... It will be hard to take over payments, but you might sell it with the OBO in there. Good luck! BUMP

Just some FYI: http://powersports.honda.com/motorcycles/sport/model.asp?ModelName=CBR600RR&ModelYear=2007&ModelId=CBR600RR7

The website says new for 9500$. I do not do this to insult the asking price, but just for reference. I know that the bike has some mods done to it and they are not cheap.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea they i knew they were bout that. i think the bike has about 300 miles on it. I dunno what term she has left on it, but i know she has bout $8750 left on it. Just seeing if anyone would be intersted is all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts