Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it is time to clean out some space.

I hate to do this as I love these wheels but with 4 sets something has to go and these have not really been on the car in over 18 months.

These were bought new from 402 Motoring in Feb 06 These were Sping-Fall combo for me Never saw snow.

These are the Staggered fitments of 20x8.5 and 20x10.

These come with the Grey and well as Chrome center caps, the chrome caps are peeling on the fronts as memory serves ( The fronts are still wrapped on my balcony ).

The fronts come with no tires, rears come with the 295 40 20 Pirelli P-Zero. Pictures show tire wear, and there are 2 small fender bite marks but nothing that effects the safety of the tire. I could get 20-25k miles on the tread that is left on these.

Wear n Tear - No curbing none ! but these have seen some road miles so there are some dings in the beauty rings. Nothing huge but if you are crazy picky you can see them.

Paint all around is in good shape, No chips or defects that I have spotted in the rears. I Do need to pull the fronts out of storage to grab some pictures so I'll update if I find anything wrong.

**edit** When I pulled the fronts, there is a small chip and a smallish strike from road crud. The pics are in the picasa album

Foose Album

Here are a few pics on my picasa page : Foose Album

That penny is ON the wear bar.

You will need to get Lugs for this, I used the spline style and they looked good and held up for a long time given the amount of on and off they saw for track duty.

So unless something changes I am looking to get $1200 + shipping *price updated*

If you are in the Mid Atlantic area we can work something out for delivery.

Hit me up if you are interested.

-Robert

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Sweet rims :bigthumb:

Your Magnum is RWD, right ? ;)

Cuz that would mean that these won't fit AWD models .... :banghead:

·
Registered
127 Posts
im interested, but have to wait a bit.....

I just interviewed for a new job. If I get it, I might have to buy myself some new rims.........hopefully I hear within a day or so.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Looking good man !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts