Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note: I will be acquiring an aftermarket navi/harnesses in the next couple of weeks. No funds will be taken until the factory unit is out of the car and ready to be shipped. I am posting this now to garner interest and if necessary, make a list. First come, first served.

Up for sale is a factory navigation unit out of my 06 300c. It is in perfect condition with no blemishes etc.. I am selling because I am upgrading to an aftermarket unit. This includes the up to date nav disc with in-motion hack.

I am also including the mopar ipod integration unit. The mopar integration unit is $200 by itself and retains steering wheel button functions as well as displays the song/artist info on the navigation screen. This unit is no longer sold, so it by itself is worth more than its sticker price when new. I will not sell it separately...if you want it, you can separate the nav and sell it after you buy it. :)

I will take $550 plus shipping and accept paypal or cash only. If paying paypal, add 3% for fees. Here is some information about the ipod integration unit followed by pictures of the actual unit. (sorry, have some fingerprints on the screen; it will be clean when you get it)

FEATURES/BENEFITS

Fully integrates with RAZ, RBP, RBQ, RAH and RBK radios(radio model should be on the front of the radio)
Fully compatible with 3G, 4G Mini, Photo, 40G Nano and Ipod Video models. iPod Shuffle will require use of the auxiliary input connector
Audio voice prompts guide you through menu selections on RBK radio
Mopar's iPod integration kit provides a physical connection between the iPod and the vehicle's audio system, resulting in optimal digital audio quality
Customer's iPod and Mopar's iPod interface cable is safely stored in the vehicle's glove box
The interface cable allows the customer's iPod to charge when the vehicle ignition is "On"
Easily control your iPod function via radio and multifunction steering wheel controls
Features Previous Track, Next Track, Browse Play list/Artist/Albums/Genres, Shuffle and more!
Audio voice prompts guide you through menu selections on RBK radio
This unit can be used in conjunction with any other external device (i.e. CD Changer, Rear Seat Entertainment, Satellite Radio, and Hands Free).

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
if this will work in my 08 se+, and you throw in the bezel trim piece i will take it off yourhands... i actually have an older alpine flip out that you may want from another car i took it out off when i sold the car. its and alpine cva-something... forgot the exact number but it has the xm capabilites and the lower portion when screen is inside the bottom part of face is datachable.. paid like 1400 for it in like 04.. havent used it since 07 when i sold that whip..

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't throw in the bezel since I need it for my new head unit and it won't fit an 08 charger dash. The bezels can be bought cheap though. I actually bought a Pioneer Avic D3 yesterday, so I don't need the Alpine. I am pretty sure this will work with your car, but I would post/search first to make sure. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
so your saying the bezel wont fit the 08 dash or the unit itself wont fit in my dash? and no biggie on the alpine, i will buy something to utilize it again one day soon

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bezel won't fit; I am pretty sure the unit will be fine, but I am not 100% since the 08 charger had a new dash and I think mygig. I would ask one of the audio guys on here. It would work fine on an 06 or 07 for sure.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^THere is your answer. I know you can make a mygig work with an 06 with a new harness, but unsure about the other way around. Thanks for chiming in dark.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I might be seriously interested, when do you think you will have it out cause I need a week or so to get the money. PM me. Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^Most likely about two weeks. I need to order the harnesses monday and you know how shipping is with audio guys. After that, I will tackle it on the weekend.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
darn... i guess i could just always install that alpine i have.. its been sitting in the box ever taking it out of one of my old whips that i wrecked and i bought back from the insurance company. a mint 300zx twin turbo t-top.. anyway i thought about putting it the charger months ago after going through some of that stuff when i was looking for bride seats this guy on here wanted a pic of in another thread.. but my sirious is in the charger and not xm so i woudl have switch it or somethign like and and mainly just would rather have the full monitor face all flush with bezel, instead of having it flip out.. i actually had to get it repaired once since teh ball bearings on the track fell out or something and then it wouldn't retract all the way by itself and i had to push it in and pull it out somtimes. so i sent it off to alpine and they installed all new stuff, new tracks and power motor and few other things that needed attention and even threw in a new face plate as well around the screen also the bottom detachable face. i actually just didnt send it in with by accident. so i actually have 2 detachable face plates for.

so you say a, Avic3 will fit though? i may have check those out. or maybe just run up to an audio shop and see what kinda double din full monitor face head units they have that will fit... and couldnt i just modify my current bezel? or are the just totally different. so would i need to get a bezel for any new head unit? it though they made liek black base casing or whatever that hold teh headunit and allow ti to fit in the stock area.

i was kinda guess just hoping that yours would work, because 500bucks is a great price, and by the looks of you car im sure it looks mint too, and not all stracthed up or anything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would say unless you are really good with fiberglass work you will not be able to modify your current bezel...

I sent you a pm.. ive got a Avic-D3 for sale right now... everything you need to hook it up to a charger already prewired.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
darn... i guess i could just always install that alpine i have.. its been sitting in the box ever taking it out of one of my old whips that i wrecked and i bought back from the insurance company. a mint 300zx twin turbo t-top.. anyway i thought about putting it the charger months ago after going through some of that stuff when i was looking for bride seats this guy on here wanted a pic of in another thread.. but my sirious is in the charger and not xm so i woudl have switch it or somethign like and and mainly just would rather have the full monitor face all flush with bezel, instead of having it flip out.. i actually had to get it repaired once since teh ball bearings on the track fell out or something and then it wouldn't retract all the way by itself and i had to push it in and pull it out somtimes. so i sent it off to alpine and they installed all new stuff, new tracks and power motor and few other things that needed attention and even threw in a new face plate as well around the screen also the bottom detachable face. i actually just didnt send it in with by accident. so i actually have 2 detachable face plates for.

so you say a, Avic3 will fit though? i may have check those out. or maybe just run up to an audio shop and see what kinda double din full monitor face head units they have that will fit... and couldnt i just modify my current bezel? or are the just totally different. so would i need to get a bezel for any new head unit? it though they made liek black base casing or whatever that hold teh headunit and allow ti to fit in the stock area.

i was kinda guess just hoping that yours would work, because 500bucks is a great price, and by the looks of you car im sure it looks mint too, and not all stracthed up or anything.
Yep, perfect condition. They make install kits for double dins, but I am not too sure about the subtleties of the 08 charger center stack though. Here is one on a 300c that they guy painted silver to match the bezel.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, tomorrow I attempt my install. Barring no setbacks, it will be ready to go and I'll have pictures of the rear by Monday. If you are serious about picking this up, pm.

Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is now out of the car and ready to go. Pictures of the rear and top have been added to the first post.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you tell me what aftermarket unit did u install?

I'm very interested in aftermarket navi, and there are bunch of them. cannot choose one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts