Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two items for sale or trade. First item is a great set of Doug Thorley chrome headers. Never been used. Im selling these headers because I was sponsored a set of Gibson headers and exhaust. These are in perfect condition and brand new (few scrapes from shipping and moving around)...just dont have a need for two sets of headers. ALSO for sale i have a Superchips FlashPaq promgrammer. I used this once last year to change my shift points and new wheel size. The links below give all the specs on the two items for sale/trade. If interested in buying or trading for one or both of these items then please contact me at [email protected] for a near instant reply. Thanks, DOUG REDD

http://www.dougthorleyheaders.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/2006/make/DODGE/model/CHARGER/sfID1/9/sfID2/35/sfID3/41/productID/458

http://www.superchips.com/products.php?pk=17&pvk=104&cmk=593&pname=2005-2008+300C,+Charger+and+Magnum+5.7L+HEMI

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking for trade on ram air hood or payment of $375 or best offer...i know ill lose some money. my loss is your gain. i paid 600 with shipping for the headers and 325 for the superchips..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Asking $250 for the Superchips tuner...was told by private message that was a high price and they go all day long for $150. Since the item has only been used once I was trying to get a little back out of it so remember that im only STARTING at $250 and taking the best offer OR taking trade. If you have an item for trade or would like to make an offer then please reply to thread or for an instant reply email at [email protected] THANKS

·
Registered
303 Posts
I sent you a pm to your hotmail address. Tell me what you think.
S.D.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent back

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
two buyers fell through...headers and superchips still on the market! Trade or best offer.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEADERS ARE SOLD. Superchips programmer is still up for sell.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$165 or taking best offer. FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All items sold and gone. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts