Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered these last week along with an SLP exhaust. After installing the exhaust, I realized that I was perfectly happy with my sound. The cutouts are arriving this week, so they are obviously new in the box. If I send them back I have to pay for shipping and a restocking fee, so I'd rather sell them to someone on here. They cost $400 + shipping, and since they are in the unopened box that will be my starting price. Feel free to PM me an offer if you're interested. Located in upstate NY.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Would you trade for my suitcase muffler? :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have any specific parts that I'm looking for. I just got a full catback, so I don't need the suitcase muffler. I also just got new wheels, t-stat, and predator. Maybe looking for headers or some other mod...doesn't have to be performance.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Which slp exhaust did you get? and how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
lots of drone or no?

·
Registered
302 Posts
how about a trade for eibach lowering springs?
pm me if interested.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Too many country roads around me to lower it...I scrape the chin spoiler enough as it is! lol
cool, no prob. good luck with the sell....:bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
trade for a crisp 20 dollar bill? LMK :)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
off the top of my head I'm thinking headers, cam, halos, or streetglow...doesn't have to be an even trade
what color street glow?

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I ordered these last week along with an SLP exhaust. After installing the exhaust, I realized that I was perfectly happy with my sound. The cutouts are arriving this week, so they are obviously new in the box. If I send them back I have to pay for shipping and a restocking fee, so I'd rather sell them to someone on here. They cost $400 + shipping, and since they are in the unopened box that will be my starting price. Feel free to PM me an offer if you're interested. Located in upstate NY.
Do you need HID xenon for low beam and fog, very good quality with slim ballast plug and play.
Or GPS alarm Snitch, it a must for all car-guys, it send the alarm to your cellular and you can track your car live anytime.
http://gps-snitch.com/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts