Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I bought this new and after trimming my hood scoop it still hits but will close. Im not comfortable knowing the hood scoop is rubbing on the bar all the time so I decided not to use it. I believe it was $180 plus shipping, so I will take any reasonable offers. FYI, it fits standard and RT chargers no problem. Same with 300s and Magnums. Charger SRT8s are the only ones with clearance issues.

Asking $150 or OBO, buyer pays actual shipping charges, paypal perferred.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can you check shipping to J2W 2W2?

·
Registered
706 Posts
OK I bought this new and after trimming my hood scoop it still hits but will close. Im not comfortable knowing the hood scoop is rubbing on the bar all the time so I decided not to use it. I believe it was $180 plus shipping, so I will take any reasonable offers. FYI, it fits standard and RT chargers no problem. Same with 300s and Magnums. Charger SRT8s are the only ones with clearance issues.

Asking $150 or OBO, buyer pays actual shipping charges, paypal perferred.
Got any pics?

·
Registered
529 Posts
PM sent....

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thats the pic of the bar, if you want an actual pic of the bar I can take one tonight afterwork..... it looks wicked sitting in the engine bay but Im not going to run it if its going to rub on my hood scoop constantly.. no thanks. Otherwise the bar is mint, not a scratch or dent. The bar fits perfectly too. I had it on and off 3 times trying to install it but since it rubs on my SRT8s under hood scoop even after shaving it down as others have done, but I still hit and I didn't feel comfortable with it sitting on the bar and bulging the hood so thats why its for sale. non srt chargers should be no problem with clearance, as well as magnums and 300s.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SALE PENDING Thanks everyone for looking and expressing interest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts