Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale, custom made aluminum engine covers for 5.7L. These are half covers like the 6.1L engines.

I bought them a while back and they were damaged (bent). After getting them somewhat straghtened up, I ended up buying a different style set and these have been sitting ever since. I figured I give 'em up to someone that might use them.

They are mountable but not cosmetically perfect. Sold as is. With a little work they can be made to look perfect.

Asking $25 shipped.

PM if interested. Paypal preferred ***SOLD***

Here's the pics

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Paypal money sent.... :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Car you post pics of them installed? Regardless if they're sold or not.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Also, assuming they were sold... can you post info about the original vendor you bought these from..... and also the vendor which made the covers you ultimately installed? This would be a cool mod.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car you post pics of them installed? Regardless if they're sold or not.
I'm sorry but I never took any pictures of them installed.

Also, assuming they were sold... can you post info about the original vendor you bought these from..... and also the vendor which made the covers you ultimately installed? This would be a cool mod.
The guy that used to make these covers doesn't make them anymore. The covers I decided to stick with were made by PaleRider over on lxforums. If you PM him over there he'll give you all the info you need. I believe he has at least three different styles too. Hope that helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts