Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These cowl retainers replace the two located near the wipers. The OEM retainers get sun faded within a year or two. Mine were faded.

These are not OEM cowl retainers, but fit the cowl just fine. The heads are a little smaller than OEM, see the pictures below. The rest of the clips are almost the same. I measured the necks in the pictures below to show you that they both fit roughly the same size hole.

I bought a box of them and I don't need them all. I thought I would share.

$5 for two shipped (the $5 includes the shipping cost for US First Class Mail only, USPS Priority Mail will cost more, obviously.) I have four sets. PM me if you are interested. I have paypal.

Here is the retainer installed on my charger.

Old retainer flange diameter.

New retainer flange diameter.

New on left. OEM on Right.

I have four sets.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I am going to have pay attention to what screws you are talking about tomorrow. The description of where to look might help more than your picture....LOL!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Look at the big black plastic trim piece that your windshield wipers stick up through.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The factory plastic cowl screws are crap , and turn white in a very short time .

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm cheap and just used a black sharpie, I know, but hey they look as good as new again for a while

1 - 17 of 17 Posts