Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a good running drive train with only 3k on it that came out of a wrecked 07 srt8 charger, i have the motor in my car so you can here it run and test drive it so you know what your getting. This motor is complete with mid pipes and harness and all the sensors $4,500 for the motor and mid pipes. pm me if interested. our call me @ 626-664-3322

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am also interested in this SWAP... I was planning on dropping a bunch of money on upgrades, but if i can swap to a SRT motor...

ill search for threads and how-to's but does anyone know if i need anything else? IE computer... mounts... plugs...

-odeezzzz

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am also interested in this SWAP... I was planning on dropping a bunch of money on upgrades, but if i can swap to a SRT motor...

ill search for threads and how-to's but does anyone know if i need anything else? IE computer... mounts... plugs...

-odeezzzz
This is the best bang for the buck and it is easy, all you need is a diablo predetor and the srt mid pipes, i lowered the price to 4,500.00 for the motor so it is a good price i can also do your install for 500 bucks and have it done in 24 hours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts