Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin just took off his Blastin Bobs system. He had it on there for about 2 months. It's a full catback with Magnaflow mufflers and the Blastin Bobs system. It's available in SoCal for pickup or he can meet you somewhere reasonable.

I think he wants $150.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure he would ship it also, I just figured someone on SoCal would want it and come pick it up.

So, it's $150 + shipping.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Charger,i'm in Northern Ca,about 8-10 hours from ya Zip is 95472.I'm very interested. What sytem is it,and how loud was it (both in side the car and out)/Let me know.I'll be in L.A Sept.28th,and i might be able to pick up.Where in So CAl are ya.
Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll get pics and post them tomorrow. I'll have to check on shipping. I really have no idea. I guess I would leave it up to the buyer how they want it shipped since they will be paying for it.

The exhaust is located at a shop in Santa Clarita CA. It's of the 14 fwy right by the 5 fwy. I could be available to anyone at any reasonable time for pick up.

As for the sound, I thought it sounded great! No drone in the cabin to speak of, and outside the car it sounded really good. I'm not sure what the db level is of the Blastin Bobs set up, but I'll find out and post tomorrow with the pics.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here's pics, they are welded together, so it may be difficult to ship, unless you want us to cut them and then you could weld them when you get them. Otherwise, pick up would be easy!

They are the Blastin Bobs 11db kit with Magnaflow mufflers.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts