Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have ordered a Daytona grille setup for my car which leaves my with my current setup, I will be getting my grill in on Wednesday . This grille is a 4 piece billet insert with R/T emblem already attached. OEM shell is not included unless u wanna pay extra. Each insert has two studs on the back which slide in easily into the factory, in the back you just attach washers and nuts. My install time was approx 10min tops. I also put on the R/T emblem and it aint coming off, the clip on feature didn't work so I improvised, so it will come with the grille. It has survived 8 mo of Rainy, dusty San Antonio weather so far. There are no blemishes or flaws on the billets.

SOLD!!

My PICS

Product page for Grille

Emblem was bought extra through dealer.

Since it's USED $100

Total If new ~180

If no reasonable offers are made I will just end up keeping it as an extra grille,
No reason to give it away. For offers and questions just shoot me a pm.

Thanks Marcos

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
i have this grille and love it! bump for a good deal!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool it looks very good on your car because u have chrome wheels, but I have a lot of black exterior mods so it's not matching my car now. Thanks for the bump!

·
Registered
247 Posts
It looks good and I have chrome wheels. P.M. sent

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
You need to post an asking price when you post it here.

Forum Rules

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got the grille today and installed it right away. Billet Grille w/ R/T Emblem was great. Looks awesome. Love it.
Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts