Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: B&G Stage II PCM $400

So I bought a B&G stage II pcm from another forum and it was for an 06 SRT Charger; mine is an 07 and I just talked to the guys at B&G and they say it will not work. I am looking for $500 shipped. It is still at B&G bc he has not shipped it back to me yet; if you want to call them and check it out, it is under the name Kevin Davis. I sent it there to get it reflashed for my car. It costs $130 and he ships it back. If anyone is interested please PM me. Anyone with an 06 srt here is good chance to get an extra flashed PCM for a good price. Once again $500 shipped.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP it up

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody want to make an offer?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got it back from Dave at B&G today. It's so disappointing having this and not being able to use it! :cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Just got it back from Dave at B&G today. It's so disappointing having this and not being able to use it! :cry:
Sorry but why wouldnt it work in your car? I thought the PCM units themselves are the same right? All the connections are the same? Just software, which the reflash should take care of, no? I have a PCM I bought used as well and I haven't sent it in because no one at B&G will return my calls. But if this true and 06 is different from an 07 im screwed

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't get much information from Dave; all he told me is that it wouldn't work. I just sent my unit in with all my information and called him a week later to give my credit card info, and that's when he dropped that bomb on me.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok dropped it $100. $400 shipped

1 - 9 of 9 Posts