Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sellin my 8 ring halo set due to the fact i really need the cash :(

anyway i have AAC led halos 3 rings all installed in the headlamps an in the fogs
im lookin to do a swap for the headlamps an fogs along with 300.00 since i payed abit more then that for all of them but i thought i cut the price down plus they will already b installed all u need to do is hook them to power

u can pm if u would like im on daily to check

thanx

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have the same set but I dont feel like going through the trouble installing and baking my headlight. I actually bought an extra headlight and plan on giving it a try this weekend.

PM sent. if I can get a good deal on this then i'll kill the idea of doing it by myself

btw. who did the install for you? any moisture problem? and how long you had the it for?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've installed these halos myself im aac certified tech. to install them. there is no moisture nor any problems with them an i barely have lit these up

·
Registered
29 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
413 Posts
you can consider these sold :)

Lincoln, I have the same halos for sale but not installed. PM me if interested. And obviously I am selling it because I dont know **** about car and I have decided not to give it ago and do it myself. All still in the box.

·
Registered
29 Posts
im trying to find out about the law on color around here , i was told blue , or red will get me pulled over because of police colors . i may be swaying towards purple now to keep myself from a ticket .:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
amber and white are the only colors you can run legally on roads, now the cops might let you slide with another color but will bust you generally for red and blue

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually tho blue halos are in my headlamps an illegal to have blue lights cop told me since ther in my headlaight they really cant ticket me i told them i bought them like this an thats how they came they dont even bother me an im in jersey with the worst cops too...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts