Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gotta pay for the srt8 I just bought...

70 Roadrunner, 440 auto, orange, about 500 miles on engine rebuild, too many new parts to list, very very good condition, runs great, looks great...pm me if you want more info or pics, asking $25000

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
ummmmmm.........WOW!
Chase

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
might as well tell you before a14umbra does, you gotta post a price bro. great lookin ride though!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, tough choice between the two.....i have a 70 r/t charger as well....but as far as my decision to get rid of the RR and bring in the new srt8 is: 1) its faster 2)more comfortable 3)under warranty 4)has nav and satellite radio.....etc.....etc....its just a muscle car that i can really enjoy driving every day....

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
WOW...i have to go clean my pants now sweet car man gl with sale

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Wow, if I had the money... take my youngest son in trade maybe? Just kidding, sort of... :smoke:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Dang I feel bad that you have to giver her up :( hopefully you will get a bonust at work or something and keep all 3 :) Darn Your drive has to be one of the best ever a couple of 440 cars and an srt8
You are da man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

well personally I hope you get to keep all 3 but good luck .

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I am surprised to hear the srt8 is faster than the 440 car ?? I saw magazine build last month where 500hp was no problem at with very little modification.

·
Registered
600 Posts
OMG what a sweet ride! That must be hard to part with...

If I could pry 25 grand out of my wife's fingers, I'd be on the road back home from Jersey in that car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
she's a beauty, I'd keep it if I were you. I always regreted selling my 70 Coronet, but good luck just the same.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, If it were up to me i would have all of em......but, ummmm, yeah, i have a ring on my finger, and if i want to keep that....after i sell the roadrunner.......I still have the jeep to rock crawl, the 70 r/t to roll in when i get bored and the srt8 to rock every day to work.....so i really cant complain at all....she is very understanding of my car disease.....and very understanding of my modding disease.....i have to give some slack.....:grin:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Yeah, If it were up to me i would have all of em......but, ummmm, yeah, i have a ring on my finger, and if i want to keep that....after i sell the roadrunner.......I still have the jeep to rock crawl, the 70 r/t to roll in when i get bored and the srt8 to rock every day to work.....so i really cant complain at all....she is very understanding of my car disease.....and very understanding of my modding disease.....i have to give some slack.....:grin:
Hay J ROCK,

Please PM me your phone number. We NEED to talk.

Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Man, that is one SWEET ride! I am in no position to buy (wish I were) the 70 was my favorite RoadRunner. All I can do is :drool:

Good luck I hope it gets a real good home.

Todd

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks alot, I think 70 was the nicest year as well......

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trying to make room for the srt in the garage for the winter, this must go!!!! $23000 any takers?!?!?!?!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts