Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good condition CAI, seen about 8,000 miles on it, just needs a good hose down and clean out, did it about 1k miles ago.

Asking 110 shipped, paypal preferred as always.

I will be selling this as soon as my deal gets settled on the SRT 8 im buying, so the first person to reply with a "I will buy it" gets it as soon as I take it off my car before i trade the car in.

Thank ya,
Have a nice day.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, Once i get my car sold its yours.
BTW have you herd of Luxury Imports of Orlando? They have an srt 8 im looking at and are from winter garden with a new building in orlando

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh alright, thanks
If I order the Bee, I will take the CAI off my car so I dont put more miles on it before i sell it to ya, and just put the stock one back on.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Good condition CAI, seen about 8,000 miles on it, just needs a good hose down and clean out, did it about 1k miles ago.

Asking 110 shipped, paypal preferred as always.

I will be selling this as soon as my deal gets settled on the SRT 8 im buying, so the first person to reply with a "I will buy it" gets it as soon as I take it off my car before i trade the car in.

Thank ya,
Have a nice day.
Why don't you just keep it and put it on the SRT8? I was going to sell my 5.7Mopar intake but decided to put it on my new SRT8 instead fit perfectly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts