Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 winrun kf990 tires only used for 1 week. Tires are like brand new! 100$ + shipping

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
No way dude u know these r mine! Lol i am contacting u right now!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump to the top, hell of a deal on practically brand new tires!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote from ups is 101.94. Give or take a couple bucks on the final price.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can come up with a better quote let me know. They will be shipping from 39337 little rock, ms. Each tire weighs about 30lbs and the dimensions are 29x11x29

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Hmm... I'll be at work tomorrow and crunch some #'s with my shipping discount. I'd be able to give you an account # to ship them with as well.

If you get any definitive offers in the meantime take them but keep me in the loop for sure!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok bud, just let me know.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow can't believe they are cheaper than ups. I didn't even check them. Last time I was trying to sell them they were atleast 15-30 more than ups.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Wow can't believe they are cheaper than ups. I didn't even check them. Last time I was trying to sell them they were atleast 15-30 more than ups.
Also happens to be who I work for / who I get a steep 75% shipping discount through :bigthumb:

I'm out to clear the snow off the car and head on in!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I have found Fed Ex considerably cheaper than UPS on everything. Sorry I came off short I was just shocked at the price for 2 tires. Still shocked at even $84. Last time I shipped tires they were $20 each.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No problem bud, I was shocked myself. I know its only 125$ to ship 4 when I order my tires off line but the company's probably get a discount. So who wants them??

·
Registered
5,091 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also happens to be who I work for / who I get a steep 75% shipping discount through :bigthumb:

I'm out to clear the snow off the car and head on in!
Hey bud, just so you can get an exact qoute, the dimensions are 29.7x10.8x29.7. Just looked up the exact tire deminsions

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Hey bud, just so you can get an exact qoute, the dimensions are 29.7x10.8x29.7. Just looked up the exact tire deminsions
Rounded up and crunched the numbers. At least for me to put a quote in on my end which has to be the store as the starting location (so shipping from me to you) looks like I'd be able to do ground for roughly $40 for the set.

The only issue I was yet to be able to resolve is to get my emp discount tied in with my account, so I'm still working on that front but will let you know asap when I get that worked out. For now same goes as before, if someone's jumping on em feel free to sell em - I'll just be next in line. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Couldn't you just use the store closest to me as the starting point and you as the ending. Then you could just pay for it yourself and I could drop them off. Meridian, ms is where the closest store would be. Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Couldn't you just use the store closest to me as the starting point and you as the ending. Then you could just pay for it yourself and I could drop them off. Meridian, ms is where the closest store would be. Just let me know.
It just has to do with the system on our store-end, I'm not able to go online and choose a start/end point and also have it implement the discount (our software is sub-par and mostly designed by newer college students).

I'm at the point now where I literally have the ability to get into our intranet and click the link to "link account with discount" but the link's either broken or just not working in general. Super frustrating! I might have to actually call tech support tomorrow and get them to fix it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts