Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jumped the gun on purchasing these rims before I had my work bonus in my hand. Needless to say, the bonus wasn't as much as I had figured so I need to sell these. I'd prefer to sell locally but willing to ship at the buyers expense. I'm not looking to make a profit, just to sell for what I paid...$800.

22x8.5 5x115 +15

These have NEVER been mounted and are brand new.

These will NOT fit the SRT8 or AWD models but all 04-up Hemi and base models.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
damn my work is blocking the pics lol!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife is really urging me to keep them so I don't know what I want to do. I'm gonna leave it posted F/S for a few days and if I don't get anyone interested, I might just have to keep them. I must admit, every time I go out into my garage and see them, I don't want to sell 'em b'c they are gorgeous and would look tight as all hell on my car...

·
Registered
942 Posts
If you can get by without selling them, then keep em. Cuz if you sell em, yer gonna regret it. But if you absolutely need the money, then ya gotta do what's gotta be done.
BTW, they are sweet lookin rims.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Hey nice wheels if they were 24's they'd be gone.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll pay half of the shipping if anyone wants 'em. Shipping will probably be around $120. So get them for $860 shipped to your door.

I'll get an exact amount for you if you're interested.

·
Registered
521 Posts
what brand are these? they look sick!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since no ones stepped up, I'm just gonna keep 'em. Screw it. Hopefully I'll be putting them on tomorrow. I'll post pics if I do.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah...until this weekend and then I'm just gonna put 'em on and keep 'em. If you're interested...let me know ASAP.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts