Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 22 inch Viper wheels and tires! NEW PRICE!

UPDATE: Throwing in a free set of TPM Sensors, and dropping the price $50 whoever get's these within the next 48 hours.

So, staggered set up of gloss black 22 inch vipers with tires. Tires are in a ok condition, so are wheels. Looking to get $1650. UPDATE: $1500 LAST PRICE: $1400

Pics are on : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3360734

let me know if you have any questions. I'm posting from my phone at the moment so the listing is a bit sloppy. I apologize.

Ps: I'm in north Cali. Shipping to east coast is about 200 Texas about 140.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Aretee.. the last set you shipped to the UAE right?.. remember the cost?

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I had it shipped to another shop somewhere in Ohio I think. Frank Racing maybe, I dunno, I forgot? Then they shipped it out to him for MUCH cheaper, since they get cheaper international rates. =/

·
Registered
968 Posts
AGAIN...You're starting to be a distributor! LOL!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Might be interested....

What size and type of tires are you running? Also what does "OK" condition mean? Last question, do you have the car lowered with the KW's, and if not how does she look at stock SRT height with the 22's? I know, a lot of questions, I am in need of replacement tires and if I could get rims and tires for the same price, I would go that route.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nitto NT420's. OK means that they're in decent condition. Couple wheels have curb rash, and a tiny bit rock chips, but it's nothing HUGE. Tires are about 50% tread. They would probably need to be replaces soon. At least the rears. I have the car lowered on KW's yes, and I think they would look good on stock SRT suspension. You would obviously have a bit bigger gap then I do but they would look good. There are plenty of people out there running these on stock SRT suspensions.

I'll take some pictures of the wheels/tires tonight if I don't forget and I'll post it here.

·
Registered
253 Posts
this might be a dumb question (hope not) but will it fit the 3.5? since most of everything from SRT differs from RT and below models.

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Man if only I can sell my srt wheels I would be able to buy these, Hey aretee why you getting rid of them if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No real reason really. Getting a house here soon so saving for a down payment. You can always put your wheels for sale here, and buy mines! :D

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks a lot. Here is the last chance. 1400 to first person. I'm taking these off the market soon. I'll just keep them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts