Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
22" Boss Motorsports wheels, they are currently on a 2006 Daytona R/T
the tires are 265/35/22. The combo looks great on the car fits perfect. I live in the country now and don't enjoy driving 20mph trying to be nice to my wheels. One wheel has slight curb damage on rim just cosmetic and the others look great. Tires have plenty of life left only 17,000 miles on them tread looks good.

**$1100 OBO** Shipping not included. Would like to sell locally, if so I will deliver them to the new owner

:driving:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
yes add more pics.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm at work right now and pics are at home. They are the ones in my sig and they are black chrome also.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Those are purdy! If they're still around in Nov would you be interested in trading them for some 20s plus cash? I'll be in OKC on Oct 29th.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Those look great! GL with the sale!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'll see if I can come up with the cash in short order. If I can secure a buyer for my R/T rims then it's entirely doable. I'm "sort of" local. :D

You mention that one has superficial damage; any chance we can see a good picture of that?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I make it to the store to buy batteries...the roomies used them and my camera is dead. Wish I would have known before I bought some stock R/T rims would have considered trade plus money.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
When I make it to the store to buy batteries...the roomies used them and my camera is dead. Wish I would have known before I bought some stock R/T rims would have considered trade plus money.
Cool deal, will look for the pic.

Also, because someone will undoubtedly ask, they appear to be BOSS 313s.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:beerchug: Thank you! I've been trying to figure out what Model they are.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
BUMP! Someone take them please.
I am SERIOUSLY interested but coming up with the cash will take some time. Sell those R/T rims you bought and take mine plus cash! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Come up with as close to asking price as possible and call me. I plan on selling the ones I just bought becuase I found others for $250 so I'll have plenty o stock ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts