Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided I want a Charger Wide Body, so this has to go to make room. It's a 2016 Hurst Charger with only 3537 miles. It's in pristine condition. The Hurst cars are produced by GSS under license from Hurst. They were not producing Chargers, but since I bought a Hurst Challenger from them, they agreed to build a one-off Hurst Charger to my specifications. Since my Challenger is white and gold like my old '69 Hurst/Olds, I wanted the Charger to be silver and black, like the '68 Hurst/Olds.

I ordered a 2016 Charger SRT in Billet Silver and had it drop-shipped to their facility in CA. These are the modifications they made:
Pitch Black accent stripes with white pinstriping
Hurst/Katzkin black leather interior with red stitching and Hurst logos
Hurst 20" wheels
Hurst shifter
Hurst 4" exhaust tips with logos
Carpet floor mats with Hurst logos
Hurst door sill plates
Petty strut tower brace
Painted coil covers
Strut tower covers with Hurst logos
Hurst logos on front fenders and lettering on rear deck

The '68 Hurst/Olds did not have a rear spoiler, so I wanted the rear spoiler deleted from the Charger. Rather then weld up the holes that were left, GSS ordered a new OEM trunk lid with no holes and painted it to match. That way, there's no issues down the road.

After I received the car, I added a catch can, window tint, paint protection film, and Gorilla wheel locks.

This car was a featured car at the first Hurst Nationals in Carlisle in 2018. It has been a magazine cover car, and Hurst even used it in an advertisement. The car is in excellent condition. The Hurst floor mats were only used at car shows and are as new. The OEM mats are used the rest of the time. It has never been driven in winter. The only flaw is a very small, almost unnoticeable ding on the trailing edge of the deck lid. If I didn't point it out, you would probably never see it. The car only has 3537 miles on it and had it's most recent oil change on July 1, 2019. Again, this car is one of one. There is not another one.

The car is located in Springfield, MO, and I have clear title. KBB lists a Private Party Value for an Excellent Charger SRT at $39,996. The cost of the Hurst conversion was $13,000. The car is being offered at only $39,995, which I believe is VERY reasonable considering it's condition, low miles and pedigree.

Please PM me if you have an interest.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More photos:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced to $39,995.

This really is a stunning, one of a kind car. No disappointments!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts