Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the hots for a Charger Hellcat Widebody, and I know the dealer is not going to give me anything for this car, so I'm hoping someone here will give it a good home. It's a 2016 Charger SRT with the Hurst conversion. This is a 1-of-1 car, and was built by GSS Supercars to my specifications under license from Hurst. Since my Hurst Challenger is white and gold like a 1969 Hurst/Olds, I wanted the Charger to be silver and black like the 1968 Hurst/Olds. I started by ordering a Billet Silver Charger SRT, which was drop-shipped to CA for the Hurst conversion. The Hurst conversion includes:
Pitch Black painted accent stripes
White painted pinstripes
Painted Hurst logos on front fenders
Hurst 20" wheels
Hurst shifter
Hurst/Katzkin leather interior
Hurst exhaust tips
Hurst carpet floor mats (never used)
Hurst door sill plates
Pedal covers
Hurst-installed Petty front strut brace
Painted valve covers

I've added tinted windows, paint protection film and Gorilla wheel locks on all studs. It also comes with a stretchy car cover.

Since the '68 Hurst/Olds did not have a spoiler, I wanted the spoiler deleted from the Charger for a cleaner look. Instead of removing the spoiler and welding up the holes, GSS installed a new OEM trunk lid that did not have holes. This way, there is no chance for welds popping loose down the road. The quality of their work is excellent.

There is a very small ding on the leading edge of the trunk. It's so small you would probably not notice it, but I wanted to be upfront about it. Other than that, the car is excellent. It currently has 3537 miles on it. There are no scratches, no dings (except the one mentioned) and no paintwork other than what was done by GSS. The interior is spotless and has never been smoked it. The car really is spectacular. And you certainly won't find another one like this one, since it's the ONLY one.

The car was featured in a Hurst advertisement.

The car is located in Springfield, MO, and I have clear title. I'm only asking $37,500 for it, which is an absolute steal. The Hurst conversion cost almost $13,000 plus shipping. I'm basically giving that away. Please PM me if you have questions or an interest.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I posted this to you on another forum I think. I urge you to get the car to a Meccum Auto Auction. The car will sell for more that you are asking here. They will LOVE IT?

Google it. The fees are not that much. Find out where or when the next one is going to be close enough to you.
As with most of the buyers that frequent these auctions I am from the Muscl Car era. We remember what a Hurst meant back in the day.

If you do please post up the date. I would love to see this car on the block. Set your reserve and see what happens.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts