Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! FS: 2007 R/T AWD Charger Steel Blue Warranty

SOLD!!

Beautiful Steel Blue All Wheel Drive Hemi Charger. Has 33k miles, still under factory warranty, body is super nice, has premium sound, dual climate control, dual powered seats, dual heated seats, Uconnect Bluetooth Phone option, Factory rubber all weather floor mats (in addition to the stock ones), has what looks like light gray interior, and elec. sunroof, very nice car, no issues, KBB Retail is 23.8, asking $18,700.00, car runs really strong.
Lots of Horsepower and it goes in the snow!

Philip

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
I live in Louisville, but I do not have that much money. I wish I could finance myself a charger!!!! Ugh!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bibby,

Its really a lot of car for the money (I just lowered the price a bit more), call Obama, apply for some bail out money for your company, pay it to yourself in the form of a large bonus and bring it over to me.... :)

Phil

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car Sold

Guy flew in From New York and picked it up yesterday, its gone north where the AWD is sure to earn its pay

Thanks for the intereste guys.

PS: tried to change the title of the main post, but it will not update??

Phil

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Guy flew in From New York and picked it up yesterday, its gone north where the AWD is sure to earn its pay

Thanks for the intereste guys.

PS: tried to change the title of the main post, but it will not update??

Phil

Just edit the opening post with big "SOLD SOLD SOLD" at the beginning of the post .... LOL

And congrats on the sale :bigthumb:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts