Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated Price!!! $24,000! Will not go any lower.

Cliff Notes:
2006 Charger RT with the Road and Track Package. Black on black in excellent condition. Light mods. 28,XXX miles. Photos below.

The Rundown:
2006 Dodge Charger RT
Road and Track Performance Package/with Preferred Suede
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Paint

Options:
Power Sunroof
Electronics Convenience Group
- Instrument Cluster w/Display Screen
- Temp and Compass Gauge
- Vehicle Info Center
- Travel/Mini Trip Comp.
- Security Alarm
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Audio Controls
- Universal Garage Door Opener
Sound Group II
- 6 Boston Acoustics Speakers with Subwoofer
- 322-Watt Amp
- AM/FM Cassette/CD 6-Disc MP3 Radio w Sirius
Road/Track Performance Group
- Black on Black Performance Seats w/Preferred Suede
- Performance Steering
- Performance Suspension
- P235/55R18 BSW AS Performance Tires
- 18x7.5 Aluminum Wheels with Black Paint Acc.
- Load Leveling and Height Control
- Air Conditioning with Dual Zone Control
- Power Front, 1-Touch, Up & Down Windows
- Heated Front Seats
- Power Front Seats
- Automatic Headlamps
- Power Adjustable Pedals
UConnect Hands free Communication
Auto Dimming Rear view Mirror

Mods:
Black Honeycomb Grill
20% Tint
Eibach Lowering Springs
Diablo Performance Tuner
AFE Stage II CAI
Muffler Removed

The exterior of the car is in near perfect condition. There is only one chip that is worth a picture (below). The Black pearl paint is beautiful in like new condition. Excellent condition with light 28,000 mile wear. The front tires have 75-85 tread life left. The rear have 70-80 tread life left.

The interior is flawless. The seats are perfect and as tight as they were from the factory. Little-to-no scuffs, marks, or scratches. Nothing. The interior is wonderful in this car.

Everything works great. Uconnect is awesome, Heated seats are toasty. This is the best stock stereo I've owned. I would change nothing to it.

The car runs perfect! The lower springs are a must if you are looking for the stiffer ride. I test drove a few RT's before I purchased this one and wasn't impressed with the feel. I needed something a little more sporty. These springs do it. They also make a very aggressive looking stance. I have a deep gutter at the end of my driveway and I never bottom out. Perfect ride height. With the AEM Stage II Cold Air Intake and the removal of the muffler, the sound is awesome! I wouldn't change this combo. No drone at speed but a very aggressive sound. To round out the mods I added the Predator Diablo Tuner. What a difference! This tuner woke the car up! All stock items takin off the car are included.

There is absolutly NOTHING wrong with this car. It's in perfect condition! With the black paint, black grill, and lowered stance this car looks mean! I get so many more compliments with this car then I did with my 05 GTO. The reason I'm selling is I have come across a Z06 with my name on it. If I could keep the Charger for a DD I would but I have to get something a little cheaper to keep within my car budget. I will own another one of these again, Wonderful car! UPDATED PRICE $24,000. I will not drop any lower. I have a buyer within the family that will buy if it doesn't go for this. The Z06 is closer then I thought and I need to get rid of her! I can take pictures of anything and will of course answer any questions. Email me at [email protected]. I'm located in Evansville, Indiana which is the southern most part of Indiana. I am the 2nd owner of this car and it has a clear carfax record.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
wow, it is very very clean!!!! good asking price IMO..... why are you selling your baby?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
never mind, I saw the reason

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
interested in selling your diablo??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts