Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I have been considering selling my beloved Charger for a number of reasons (mostly financial), but tonight I have decided that it must go no matter what. For the second time in less than a year, my car was broken into (front passenger window, and most recently, the driver's window). I'm posting it here to see what kind of offers I can fetch, and if they make sense financially.

Ok... now for the car.

It's a 2006 Charger R/T in Brilliant Black as stated in the title. It has less than 15k miles on it. I am the second owner. I purchased the car in 2007 with around 7k miles. Last week I had it serviced and it is running perfectly. There are no mods on the car, with the exception of 25% tints on all windows except the front, which has no tint. There are no notable amenities (no sunroof, no heated seats, etc.) The car does, however, have gray leather seats in mint condition. The wheels are factory stock with tons of tread on the tires (see mileage). There are minor scratches on the bumper and a couple other spots on the car (nothing major, and I plan to touch them up soon, whether I sell or not). The car does not have factory nav, but I use a Garmin Nuvi 650 which I'll gladly include with the car, as I'll have no use for it after a sale. I also have an extra silver "R/T" badge (not attached yet) that will be included, for what it's worth.

I don't have any pics at the moment, but I will take some as soon as I get the window fixed. I'm looking for $19,750 or best offer. To some it may seem a bit high at first, but consider the low mileage, and it's in the best color. I'm looking to sell ASAP and will entertain all reasonable offers.

Once again, I'll add pics as soon as the window is replaced.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts